Writing can be lonely.
We know because we do it.
The Bookies are a writing family that will be there every step of your journey — from concept to publishing you can count on us to have your back and help you achieve your goals!
Come on in and have a seat!
Our official Bookies meetings are on the third Thursday of each month from 6-7:30 pm. Due to COVID, we are currently holding our meetings online in Zoom.
Bookies meetings are informal and low-key, but informative and purposeful.
Every meeting will feature a guest speaker who will give an informative presentation on the writing craft or publishing industry.
Join our next meeting and see what we’re all about! Dress code is casual, come as you feel most comfortable! There’s no need to sign up for a membership; contact us to get a link to a Zoom meeting and get to know us!
Other member benefits include:
- Weekly Feedback Forum
- Weekly Writing Sessions on Zoom
- Monthly Newsletter
- Social Media Support
- Feedback from professionally published authors
- Annual Writer’s Workshop
- Shared Marketing Opportunities
- Industry Connections
- Fun Social Gatherings and Events
- National Novel Writing Month community and support
- Have your books featured on Midland Library’s Local Author Shelf